a odd veiled cham!

Bradlyharris27

This has got to be the most crazyest/odd thing I have seen my veiled do.. he doesnt poop on his plants or at the bottem of his cage if that! No he ALWAYS makes it into his feeding cup every time I swear!! any body els having this odd situation? Its actually kinda nice helps out with cleaning!:D

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 274
its really cool if you have a male....but when your female starts doin the same thing in her laying bin it gets old hahaha so i have to regularly clean her "litter box" :p

Most of the time my cham will poop on the paper towel near the front of his cage. I love it! Makes cleaning so much easier. :D

Well at least he isn't pooping on you when you take him out ,like a certain someone i know.........:rolleyes: :p

hahahahahaha seems every cham has a unique potty personality, this could be a whole thread its self "How Does Your Cham Poop?"

haha its just so funny tho like i kid you not every morningish never fails if i leave the feeding cup in you can count on a poop in the cup! haha well atleast hes making my cleaning just that much easier

A few times ill notice my chams giving me the stare down while they're pooping.... Like they're telling me "better leave my door closed till I'm done buddy..."

I guess they know as soon as it lands I'm coming to clean!!

mine always poop in the large tupperware that i use to collect the water from the dripper.

I used to do that too, and my veiled would always poop in it.
Then I discovered dura trays, quite by accedent, on the web and now have one under each cage with a drain and collection system.

So I only need to empty a bucket.

I drilled several holes in the plastic floors of the cages for drainage, and stuck pieces of wood under each corner of the cage to give it a bit of lift above the dura tray.

Dura trays can be found from anyplace that sells rabbit cages and supplies.

Now, I never get little pools of collecting old water :D ;)

And, to keep on topic, only my veiled has a designated pooping spot, and I know when he is going because he starts climbing down to the bottom on the same vine every time, gets in the same place, lifts his little tail, gives me a dirty look, and lets it plop on the floor :p :D

Is your heat bulb somewhere above the feeder cup? Chams will normaly poop sitting under ther heat bulb as a good hot spot helps with digestion

Back
Top Bottom