A New Greenhouse Trioceros!

Motherlode Chameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
I just picked up a new Trioceros species that has been on my dream list for a long time. A young male Trioceros pfefferi and he is going to be a permanent resident to my greenhouse. Here's some pictures of him. There is supposed to be females arriving next year meaning breeding for my male.

8ai9.jpg

5gsi.jpg

6zt6.jpg

bwhn.jpg

74o3.jpg

Last edited:
Try Reptile Outpost in Van Nuys, last time I was there they had 1 or 2 female pfeffs. You can also try Covet an Exotic Emporium on fb, he has a female I think too.

Congrats Jeremy, they're a neat looking species! Good luck with getting a female.

Thanks Collin.

Look at his tail! Very nice.

Thanks again.

Cograts Jeremy, he is awesome!

Thanks Dan.

very cool. congrats.

Thanks again.

Try Reptile Outpost in Van Nuys, last time I was there they had 1 or 2 female pfeffs. You can also try Covet an Exotic Emporium on fb, he has a female I think too.

Thanks for the referral Paul.

Just wait till that guy fires up. The dark red forward of the front legs really stands out.

Carl

He looks great. Congrats on getting one you have really wanted. I know how careful you are about chams you buy for the greenhouse. I will look forward to more pictures. I hope you are able to find a female for him.

Covet bought them from Outpost and, if he still has them, they are supposedly cbb. Nice pick up, Jeremy. The two males I've had both had really cool "personalities." Definitely one of my fave species.

Just wait till that guy fires up. The dark red forward of the front legs really stands out.

Carl

Thanks Carl! He has fired up a couple of times already and has got some great colors:D.

Congrats Jeremy,its a great looking guy ;)

Thanks Jurgen:D.

Very cool looking guy. :) Congratulations!

Thanks Melissa:D!

Nice pick up Jeremy! He looks great, and that tail! It's kinyongia long!;)

He's great and is Kinyongia compatible in the greenhouse.

He looks great. Congrats on getting one you have really wanted. I know how careful you are about chams you buy for the greenhouse. I will look forward to more pictures. I hope you are able to find a female for him.

Thanks Laurie West African Trioceros have got many species that are at the top of my favorites list.

Covet bought them from Outpost and, if he still has them, they are supposedly cbb. Nice pick up, Jeremy. The two males I've had both had really cool "personalities." Definitely one of my fave species.

Thanks Kent.

Back
Top Bottom