A New Family Member

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
The Daytona Show was allot of fun and we brought home a new pet. The only photo I have now is from the show in the tub with his/her siblings. I have tons of show pictures and got to meet allot of CF members including Trace. :) It might take me a few days to go through all the photos and get a few posted.

For now meet Teddy my baby Redfoot Tortoise.

DaytonaShow2013599_zps5a8995e8.jpg

Awww, what a cutie!

If I have any vacation left after I have my hip replaced this year, I going to try to come to the Daytona show next year. I think I might be able to talk the wife in to a short trip down there. But it all depends on how the hip replacement goes.

Awww, what a cutie!

If I have any vacation left after I have my hip replaced this year, I going to try to come to the Daytona show next year. I think I might be able to talk the wife in to a short trip down there. But it all depends on how the hip replacement goes.

Thank you Dave and I hope all goes well with the hip replacement and that I'll be seeing you at Daytona next year. :)

Oh you gotta love Tortoise's, such a cutie and a great new addition!

Hello Dave! I haven't seen you around in a long time. Welcome back and thank you for the nice comment on my little new guy.

Congrats!!! Why can't I see a photo?

Thanks Shauna. I have no idea why you are are not able to see the picture. No worries though. I'll be posting more. :D

I like those tortoises, eventually I'll get one. Good get Jannb.

Rafael, thank you for thinking this was a good get. I was looking for a pet that hopefully I want have to see die.

Last edited:
Teddy looks like a sweetheart! I don't know a lot about keeping tortoises, but he sure looks like he will be a fun addition, Jann. Good luck with him. Welcome home, Teddy!

Deb

He's gorgeous Jann! I hope he has a nicer temper and less judgemental than my intolerant Russian tortoises!

Teddy looks like a sweetheart! I don't know a lot about keeping tortoises, but he sure looks like he will be a fun addition, Jann. Good luck with him. Welcome home, Teddy!

Deb

Thanks Deb. He's really cute and I lobe watching him eat.

He's gorgeous Jann! I hope he has a nicer temper and less judgemental than my intolerant Russian tortoises!

Thank you Ellie. So far he's really sweet. :)

Awwwwww.... Teddy is very cute Jann!!!! How big is he and how old?

Thank you Lisa. He's 2 1/2 months old and about 3 inches long.

Very cute, He/she is sure lucky to have come home with you.

Thank you Rachele. I'm going to do my best to give him the proper care.

Awww! Congrats and welcome to the world of tortoises! I absolutely adore tortoises and my life feels incomplete without one around. Those periods didn't last long. Teddy is adorable and looks great! Definitely a good addition! :)

I wondered if you would come home with someone else to post tons of pictures of!!!:D Glad to see you did. Can't wait to see him grow up! ;) Congrats. :)

Aww I love him! Tortoises are too cute. I loved the ones I used to care for at the pet store. I will definitely have a little leopard tortoise at some point, when I have a yard.

I would have loved to stop by yesterday Jann but I left Melbourne late (and super tired and sore!) and didn't want to drop by around dinner time. Next time!

Back
Top Bottom