a melleri, a quad & a panther

laurie

Retired Moderator
I just got home so I grabbed a couple pictures.

Rah (melleri) shedding

6255663370_8858f3da8d_b.jpg

Sorry he would not hold still:(

Lenny ( male quad) almost dome shedding

6255654994_87aaa26e2e_b.jpg

6255654618_c7305e8dcf_b.jpg

6255121981_f2ac13d334_b.jpg

Lenny's Girl April

6255131935_a2a77835bb_b.jpg

6255131935_a2a77835bb_b.jpg

Mr Bill (Dr Gonzo's son ambanja)

6255665122_b28f554215_b.jpg

6255665644_72768b36a5_b.jpg

They are wonderful looking chams, all of them! The baby melleri looks like he is ready for Halloween.
Are the quads free-ranging?

Rah is so precious! I've been thinking about getting a quad - i like those horny ones. What is he like - I have Jackson's and K multi and I'm guessing care is along those lines but what is his personality?

Not that I have any more room and babies are due in the next few months .. but I can dream!

oh Laurie, they look great, Rah seems very happy about that camera and the shed, lol and you know how i feel about the quads, they look great!!

Oh, I love all the pics, but that first one of Rah is SO SO adorable!

Look how cute little Rah is! Goodness, what a mighty fearsome creature!
The others look lovely as well!

They are wonderful looking chams, all of them! The baby melleri looks like he is ready for Halloween.
Are the quads free-ranging?

Thanks to all of you on Rah, he is a little terror, just as cute as can be.
The male quad is free ranging, take a look at a couple of my old threads.
April does not free range yet, maybe in a few months - she is only 10 months.

Rah is so precious! I've been thinking about getting a quad - i like those horny ones. What is he like - I have Jackson's and K multi and I'm guessing care is along those lines but what is his personality?

Not that I have any more room and babies are due in the next few months .. but I can dream!

Asking me about quads is like asking a kid if candy is good. I love quads above all chams. I can't say why, but the temperament, looks, all of it, they just make me happy. I have to say the mellers is getting to me also.

I do have deremensis babies you can add to your group.:D:D

Asking me about quads is like asking a kid if candy is good. I love quads above all chams. I can't say why, but the temperament, looks, all of it, they just make me happy. I have to say the mellers is getting to me also.

I do have deremensis babies you can add to your group.:D:D

haha ... i know what you mean. I love all our chams but if I had to pick a favorite it would be our k multi. When I got them I wasn't sure I would even keep them but they won me over! Guess I will have to get a quad or two as well.

funny ... deremensis are on my list too! I told my husband we HAVE to get a bigger place. That's our plan for early next year so I can get all my dream chameleons!

That first picture is scary. :eek:

If I saw him hiss at me like that in person, i'd freak out. :p

All beautiful chams though!

omgsh! that baby is so grumpy! i love when chams get all grumped up. mine dont get grumpy anymore :p got all used to me. hahaha.

Awww, Laurie! They are all beautiful! I see that Rah is living up to his name :rolleyes: - maybe you should have named him something more gentle and calm inducing, like Flower or something, lol! :D

Awww, Laurie! They are all beautiful! I see that Rah is living up to his name :rolleyes: - maybe you should have named him something more gentle and calm inducing, like Flower or something, lol! :D

Thanks Tiff, I think the second picture of Lenny may be one of the better pictures I have taken. We all know I love the boy!! Rah is just a character, since he is going to be a bit big, he better chill out. That open mouth of his coming at me when he is 2 feed long could be a bit intimating.:eek:

Back
Top Bottom