A little advice

johnandlyn

Hi do you think a 100gallon flexarrium split into two would be ok to keep 2 yeman chams in?i want to keep a male and female and this is the best way i can do it (they wouldent be able to see each other) any advice thanks john

I think it would be too small. I have a 175 and we thought about doing this but if we did it half ways horiz, draining and lighting would be an issue and vertically, would just be too thin IMO. Not saying it cant be done, I just think it would be tricky and probably cheaper just to buy another cage. try www.lllreptile.com or reptiledirect.com as they have great deals too.

Maybe for young veileds, but I mean between 3 - 6 months, probably not even that long. An adult male will need at least a 175flexi on its own! Even that is the minimum I would recommend! So, the short answer is no, you'll definitely need to have an enclosure for each of them!

blackbetty, sadly we're in the UK, so LLL is just too expensive including shipping! :(

Maybe for young veileds, but I mean between 3 - 6 months, probably not even that long. An adult male will need at least a 175flexi on its own! Even that is the minimum I would recommend! So, the short answer is no, you'll definitely need to have an enclosure for each of them!

blackbetty, sadly we're in the UK, so LLL is just too expensive including shipping! :(

ye im very inoyed about living in the uk, cages and stuff are so exspencive!!:mad:

Back
Top Bottom