A fresh batch of imports!

Jimturner

Established Member
So today I went to pick up my crickets and my supplier told me about some chams he is importing. It will be a Tanzania group. A few pairs of jacksons, several others he rambled off to quick for my old ears and of course some MELLERI! I have mixed feelings about WC's but it seems the only way to acquire anything not panther or veiled around here. At least these aren't going into a typical pet-shop type setting. Anyway... this has me thinking about picking up a few more mellers... OH OH… lol. My friends already think i'm nuts! So if any local members are interested PM me and I'll try to get a list with prices together. I doubt he will ship. These animals will be in town around the 16 of March. Cheers!

Hes bringing in Jacksons and you are only wanting the mellers?
You know if they are from Tanzania there is a very good chance that they could be Tr. j. merumontanus, the dwarf meru jacksons which are probably the nicest out of all of them and I heard that they are rare in the U.S?

Good luck with the mellers though :)

So today I went to pick up my crickets and my supplier told me about some chams he is importing. It will be a Tanzania group. A few pairs of jacksons, several others he rambled off to quick for my old ears and of course some MELLERI! I have mixed feelings about WC's but it seems the only way to acquire anything not panther or veiled around here. At least these aren't going into a typical pet-shop type setting. Anyway... this has me thinking about picking up a few more mellers... OH OH… lol. My friends already think i'm nuts! So if any local members are interested PM me and I'll try to get a list with prices together. I doubt he will ship. These animals will be in town around the 16 of March. Cheers!

We need to here more! Call this guy and get a list- we will be happy to help you select.:D:D btw am i local?

Hes bringing in Jacksons and you are only wanting the mellers?
You know if they are from Tanzania there is a very good chance that they could be Tr. j. merumontanus, the dwarf meru jacksons which are probably the nicest out of all of them and I heard that they are rare in the U.S?

Good luck with the mellers though :)
Jim is in canada, not the US.

Back
Top Bottom