a few random Bradypodion and Kinyongia pics

Just wanted to share these before I took them off my phone:) Hope you like.

Bradypodion Transvaalense male
brd.jpg
[/IMG]

Kinyongia Uthmoelleri
uth3.jpg
[/IMG]
uth2.jpg
[/IMG]
sghcawi.jpg
[/IMG]

Kinyongia Tenuis sleeping
tnslp.jpg
[/IMG]
and his cage:)
tencg.jpg
[/IMG]

Does look lonely......heard someone has a few females........:rolleyes:

That phone takes great pics......what brand/model is it?

ya where are those tenuis females weve been hearing about? Id love to see some pics of them or even better buy them so I could possibly get some cb offspring!
Brye, its an iphone4.
Jared, the uthies change so many diff shades of colors throughout the day its crazy, and I can almost guarantee they are more active then tavs!:)

ya where are those tenuis females weve been hearing about? Id love to see some pics of them or even better buy them so I could possibly get some cb offspring!
Brye, its an iphone4.
Jared, the uthies change so many diff shades of colors throughout the day its crazy, and I can almost guarantee they are more active then tavs!:)

I wouldnt be so sure about that!! Id say the two male uthies I had and the K. tavs were pretty equal in roaming around the cage. Definitely more active than the tenuis!!

yes they are but the tenuis still gets around!:)
Also, I had my pair of bradys outside all day yesterday in a rain storm and it was about 55 degrees and they didnt seem to mind at all, the male was even fully colored up (like usual). I know these little bradys come from areas where it gets very chilly but I didnt know theyd still be acting normal in temps so low!

Hey what do you know, use the K word and the good people come out of the woodwork.

Really like the tank Paul, looks gorgeous. I'd love to have that sitting on my desk at work...then I'd never get anything done!

Hmm....did u try introducing them for some lovin??? Maybe the male would decide to give her a good tap'n this time around........;)

Ok I want one of each of these! Time for that second job so I can get a house again!

P.S. Showjet the Hoehnelii (Homer) is doing just fine. The GF is falling hard for him hehe.

Back
Top Bottom