A few ques? about the panther

dmaizer

Avid Member
beside the fact the hes awesome:) :D when do they start changing colors, what a watt light i should use? and night temp? i have 85 at the top of the cage and around 69 at night,is that right? what should i do for water? i mist around him about 5 times a day

How old is he? Babies should have a basking temp of 80. Night temp is fine. They develop colors as they age. Usually by 5 months they have a fair amount of color starting to come in, some get colors quicker than others.

eric said hes about 3 months , i think he is a she, but eric said the he 100% positive that he is a he.eric said i should wait and see. iv looked up many Nosy be post on this forum and i he is a she. i dont see any bulge by his tail and hes tanish color most of the time. i wish i could find my cam charger to show you. :mad: i need someone else is opinion

There isnt all that much bulge or colour at three months. Be patient. :)

provide water via misting frequently and for duration. You can provide a dripper too, though they sometimes arent great with those until around 6 months.

i agree with Pssh on the temp. 80F is fine for basking for a little one. 85F wont hurt if you mist often and ensure he / she can get out of the heat as needed - you want a 10 degree gradient.
69F at night is fine.

Back
Top Bottom