A Few Pictures from Today !

Hey everyone.
Well today i decided to take some pictures of some of my crew.
.The bearded pygmy is shedding and is such a cool looking male.

.Dexter is growing and still not showing any attitude! He hasn't ever hissed, gaped, or bit me. :D

.The anole in one of the pictures is the anole that has paralyzed feet and that some people on here told me to kill. He is doing great. He is eating, moving around, basking, and getting used to me.

:D;)

Attachments

• mmm.jpg
    mmm.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 117
  • mmmm.jpg
    mmmm.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 133
  • mmmmmmm.jpg
    mmmmmmm.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 88
  • mm.jpg
    mm.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 175
  • m.jpg
    m.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 139
None of Clea?? You're slacking Stefan!

They all look great. Good work with that anole.

LPR08

Dexter is quite a beauty. It's great that you have such a gorgeous male veiled that isn't aggressive.

Most of the big wild males that lived around our barracks would allow us to pick them up and move them if they were in the way. They were normally only aggressive towards each other. The females were more retiring and would scoot out of the way instead of waiting to be picked up and moved.

Dexter is quite a beauty. It's great that you have such a gorgeous male veiled that isn't aggressive.

Most of the big wild males that lived around our barracks would allow us to pick them up and move them if they were in the way. They were normally only aggressive towards each other. The females were more retiring and would scoot out of the way instead of waiting to be picked up and moved.

Whoa! I never saw a wild chameleon. Do you have any pictures of some you have seen?

And thank you for the compliment on Dexter!

Jojackson- the anole has lost it's feet. Much like they rotted away but he is doing fine and getting used to not living outside.

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures. That was about 10 years ago, and I didn't have a digital camera to carry around all the time. My 35mm camera fell off the pallet as we were unloading the plane and broke so I have no pictures from the entire deployment.

The veileds that lived on the island didn't show all the crazy colors that most of our captives do. They were mostly solid green, and since it was frequently VERY hot they were usually very, very lightly colored.

Back
Top Bottom