A few pictures from this evening...

luevelvet

Avid Member
Hey Everyone,

It's been a little while since I've posted much of anything. The chams and geckos have us plenty busy! But I was able to squeak out a few decent pictures of some of the crew and a few recent images of some of the geckos we work with. :)

First up are the T.j.merumontanus...

One of our males we've had since last year. We've waited a long time to begin working with this species and I'm really glad to have hand picked another 1.2.

dsc_3409.jpg

One of the new females
dsc_3574.jpg

The other female...
dsc_3553.jpg

One of our adult male T.deremensis
dsc_3603.jpg

Our adult male T.q.quadricornis
dsc_3591.jpg

One of our adult female T.q.quadricornis. She's actually from Josh and Michelle and have been with us over a year now. She's the momma of most of the babies we hatched out last year. :)
dsc_3593.jpg

As some of you may know, our T.melleri went on a hunger strike late last year. It lasted almost four months in which time she took not one meal willingly. Last month, however, she was finally coaxed when I introduced an Anole to her free range. You can imagine how happy it makes me every time I see this face! :)
dsc_3608.jpg

Last, but certainly not least, are a couple of recent Uroplatus hatchlings.

First is of a Uroplatus sp. nov. aff. ebenaui. Don't let the species name scare anyone, it's a species that is being described but relates very much to Uroplatus ebenaui.
DSC_3536.jpg

This last one is Uroplatus pietschmanni. This little girl is such a bulldog of a gecko, it's funny. It's hard to get perspective, but she's less than 2" in total length right now. :)
DSC_3379.jpg

Cheers!!

Luis

Luis your uroplatus are a hoot. I thought when I saw them they were neat but the first one pictured is fantastic. Congratulations on all the work you are doing with them.

I love your new Jacksons. They are so colorful and are beautiful. It looks like momma quad is a bit of a tubbie. Did that cham fall into a cricket bin? Maybe you have just not succeeded in teaching her to sit properly for the camera. lol

Luis your uroplatus are a hoot. I thought when I saw them they were neat but the first one pictured is fantastic. Congratulations on all the work you are doing with her.

I love your new Jacksons. They are so colorful and are beautiful. It looks like momma quad is a bit of a tubbie. Did that cham fall into a cricket bin? Maybe you have just not succeeded in teaching her to sit properly for the camera. lol

Oh she's just lard butt! No matter what I do, she just keeps on the weight. It's also how she's sitting that makes her look obese! :p She really looks no different than when you last saw them. :)

Harry, we do have the mantis, but I haven't even begun to attempt to sex them yet. I have provided them a nice 2 gallon glass container with and branches etc. They're eating house flies now are about due to molt again. :)

Thank for the compliments everyone!

Luis

Great looking animals, Luis!!! I love the merus! Yet another species Id love to have some room for!

How about some pics of the lineatus???

What can I say...........

What can I say that has not already been said about your photos....heavy sigh...................... :)

Thank again everyone!

Jared, we've had four U.lineatus hatch in the past two months and I'll be taking some pics of them very soon. I just need to get them settled in before bugging them too much. :)

The merus are something else! They have such funny personalities, like mini tanks. :)

Cheers!

Luis

Nice photos Luis! I love your deremensis! The babies you had in Daytona were absolutely adorable. I visited your booth more than anyother booth there, except maybe Dr. A's. :) Glad to hear that your Melleri is doing well.

Back
Top Bottom