A few pictures from this evening...

luevelvet

Established Member
Hey Everyone,

It's been a little while since I've posted much of anything. The chams and geckos have us plenty busy! But I was able to squeak out a few decent pictures of some of the crew and a few recent images of some of the geckos we work with. :)

First up are the T.j.merumontanus...

One of our males we've had since last year. We've waited a long time to begin working with this species and I'm really glad to have hand picked another 1.2.

One of the new females

The other female...

One of our adult male T.deremensis

Our adult male T.q.quadricornis

One of our adult female T.q.quadricornis. She's actually from Josh and Michelle and have been with us over a year now. She's the momma of most of the babies we hatched out last year. :)

As some of you may know, our T.melleri went on a hunger strike late last year. It lasted almost four months in which time she took not one meal willingly. Last month, however, she was finally coaxed when I introduced an Anole to her free range. You can imagine how happy it makes me every time I see this face! :)

Last, but certainly not least, are a couple of recent Uroplatus hatchlings.

First is of a Uroplatus sp. nov. aff. ebenaui. Don't let the species name scare anyone, it's a species that is being described but relates very much to Uroplatus ebenaui.

This last one is Uroplatus pietschmanni. This little girl is such a bulldog of a gecko, it's funny. It's hard to get perspective, but she's less than 2" in total length right now. :)

Cheers!!

Luis

laurie

Retired Moderator
Luis your uroplatus are a hoot. I thought when I saw them they were neat but the first one pictured is fantastic. Congratulations on all the work you are doing with them.

I love your new Jacksons. They are so colorful and are beautiful. It looks like momma quad is a bit of a tubbie. Did that cham fall into a cricket bin? Maybe you have just not succeeded in teaching her to sit properly for the camera. lol

luevelvet

Established Member
Luis your uroplatus are a hoot. I thought when I saw them they were neat but the first one pictured is fantastic. Congratulations on all the work you are doing with her.

I love your new Jacksons. They are so colorful and are beautiful. It looks like momma quad is a bit of a tubbie. Did that cham fall into a cricket bin? Maybe you have just not succeeded in teaching her to sit properly for the camera. lol

Oh she's just lard butt! No matter what I do, she just keeps on the weight. It's also how she's sitting that makes her look obese! :p She really looks no different than when you last saw them. :)

Harry, we do have the mantis, but I haven't even begun to attempt to sex them yet. I have provided them a nice 2 gallon glass container with and branches etc. They're eating house flies now are about due to molt again. :)

Thank for the compliments everyone!

Luis

Cainschams

Great looking animals, Luis!!! I love the merus! Yet another species Id love to have some room for!

How about some pics of the lineatus???

PardalisGirl

Avid Member
What can I say...........

What can I say that has not already been said about your photos....heavy sigh...................... :)

luevelvet

Established Member
Thank again everyone!

Jared, we've had four U.lineatus hatch in the past two months and I'll be taking some pics of them very soon. I just need to get them settled in before bugging them too much. :)

The merus are something else! They have such funny personalities, like mini tanks. :)

Cheers!

Luis

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Nice photos Luis! I love your deremensis! The babies you had in Daytona were absolutely adorable. I visited your booth more than anyother booth there, except maybe Dr. A's. :) Glad to hear that your Melleri is doing well.

Top Bottom