a few nice chams forsale..

Status
Not open for further replies.

robmd1

Avid Member
Hiyas all happy holidays!!!! I Have a few nice chams forsale rite now they would make a nice addition to your breeding program they are all cb an proven to be what said to be have some sweet babies nextyear as the ambanja is ready an the faly girls wont be far behind just need alil more size..
also these two faly girls are the first two from the triton/wc male clutch....

First is a female ambanja from bokazar who is a son of DR Gonzo from Jarosekpark reptiles an his dad is Amandil from the Kammers..lots of sweet ambanjas have come from this line... she is $350 plus shipping..
002-6.jpg

Next is a Kush male im goin to part with he is goin to be a sweet lookin nosy faly.. He is priced @ $450 plus shipping..
004-8.jpg

Next we have two Nosy Faly from triton/wc male line.. the boys are lookin sweet an these girls will be a great addition if your breeding Falys, they arnt babies as ya can see already showing them pretty colors they will be $300 plus shipping from now till dec 23 after that price will go up.. ia also have more females then the two.
1st female
007-5.jpg

2nd female.
008-5.jpg

if you have any questions please feel free to ask an more pics avail for serious inquries..
Thanks for looking an again Happy Holidays...

all avail faly females are SOLD!!!!!

lots interested in the ambanja female no takers yet..
lots interested in the male faly too but an no takers yet

that he will curt!!!

All these chams are SOLD!!!!!

I do have another male and female faly forsale pics comin soon, as always any questions let me know..

merry christmas an happy holidays everyone..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom