A fantastic Cham day

SMCNARY

Established Member
Jacksoni baby's moved into baby raiser
3egezera.jpg
be4u8yve.jpg
y9azu3e9.jpg

New eggs from shyly(sire Rambo & dame Shyly) Rambo sired by Noki and Shyly sire Cowboy. 21 eggs
e3urezu4.jpg
ujehares.jpg
ba8aja8u.jpg

Now I have 2 batches of eggs 25 from Tempest and 21 from shyly
vube2a5y.jpg

And feeders breeding like crazy!!!
e8aba8ud.jpg

One of my other females should lay in the next week or so, so now the long wait begins!!! The Jacksoni will be ready to go to new homes in 3 weeks... 17 out of 21..... I am keeping 4, 2 males & 2 females but will let the other 17 go to breeders to help establish a better cb population. 12 are already spoken for so far only leaves 5 !!!!! Left.

Thanks Rachelle, they have been a lot of fun to watch grow!!! I have 1 from the new batch that is already as big as the ones from the first batch that is a month and a half older, it's a Male and is going to be a stud!!! Needless to say I am keeping him!!! :D He is the most impressive Jacksoni baby I have ever seen!!! I went to the Reptile show today and saw some Jackson's that were 5 weeks old and they were smaller then my Jacksoni at the same age!!!! Just goes to show that good care and feeding makes ALL the difference in how they turn out!!! :)

We all know you give them excellent care, and you have enough feeders for half the country!! Your babies are so sweet.

Congrats on the eggs Steve!

What do you use to keep the diagonal dowels from moving?

Wait selling off feeders??? Why am I not getting to buy feeders? All this time I thought we were friends.:(

It's all been local people,I haven't shipped anything yet but you no I will be happy to send you some!!!!:D

Congrats on the eggs Steve!

What do you use to keep the diagonal dowels from moving?

The dividers in the baby raiser are a hard foam so many of the dowels go all the way through and others are hot glued in place i also use small stainless screws going through the screen and into the dowels. Thanks the eggs are bitter sweet as I'm happy to get them but HATE THE WAIT!!! :D

Wow!!! Too cool Steve!!!!! You've got babies, eggs and feeders out the ying yang!!!!
I bet it as quite rewarding to move the baby Jackson's into the baby raiser!!!!

Thanks Lisa, hope the fruit flys helped, if you need more just let me know. When we left the show Sunday I turned around,went back in and got some new lights etc. just couldn't help myself :D Did you notice those 5 week old Jackson's and that they were smaller then mine of the same age? Being that they are regular Jackson's they should have been bigger! It made me feel more confident in how mine are doing. I'm happy about the eggs but the wait is killing me:D:(

What the hizzy?!? You don't even clue us in on purchasing rights? :( So disappointed...

Come on Brah!!!! You no when I get set up to start shipping I will definitely include you..... I have to get the account set up and get needed supplies etc so I just took the easy way out :D That being said if you came to visit and play on the lake I wouldn't have to ship you any now would I ? :D

Come on Brah!!!! You no when I get set up to start shipping I will definitely include you..... I have to get the account set up and get needed supplies etc so I just took the easy way out :D That being said if you came to visit and play on the lake I wouldn't have to ship you any now would I ? :D

Did you write something? All I read was "blah, blah, blah"... :D You the man, Steve-o!!

Thanks Lisa, hope the fruit flies helped, if you need more just let me know. When we left the show Sunday I turned around,went back in and got some new lights etc. just couldn't help myself :D Did you notice those 5 week old Jackson's and that they were smaller then mine of the same age? Being that they are regular Jackson's they should have been bigger! It made me feel more confident in how mine are doing. I'm happy about the eggs but the wait is killing me:D:(

yeah,,, your guys are way outdoing what they had at the show!!!! those super fed feeders of yours are paying off!!!!!
you haven't lost a one,,, your definitely doing it right!!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom