A deep and serious wound

ghadahx

My chameleon is complaining of a deep and serious wound on her hand. I was treating it for three weeks, but it got worse and her hand became swollen. I want a solution, please.

Attachments

• IMG_9199.jpeg
    IMG_9199.jpeg
    119 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9197.jpeg
    IMG_9197.jpeg
    158.2 KB · Views: 12
My chameleon is complaining of a deep and serious wound on her hand. I was treating it for three weeks, but it got worse and her hand became swollen. I want a solution, please.
Vet immediately. Her eyes are SO sunken in, and closed. She looks like she's in really bad shape, and in a lot of pain. I'm sure a more experienced keeper on here could probably provide some info to help, but ultimately, I don't see how this is not an emergency vet situation. Assuming you have a vet near you that can treat chameleons.

Best of luck. I hope she ends up being okay! But I would 100% rush her in immediately. Today if possible.

This is a reptile Vet ASAP. This chameleon is in full decline. Betting the infection is what has taken over in her body and I bet she is septic now. You can tell because she is so thin and the eyes are completely sunk in. In other words to be very honest she is slowly dying. That wound is horribly infected which would for sure require antibiotics from the vet. And I see you have her back foot wrapped with a bandaid?

Hello, I am so sorry to see your lady not doing well. I do agree with everyone on her, she needs a good reptile vet asap. Attached you'll find a vet list that others on here have worked with and recommended.

Best of luck!

Attachments

• Exotic Vet Recommendations - U.S.A..pdf
    147.5 KB · Views: 14
Vet immediately. Her eyes are SO sunken in, and closed. She looks like she's in really bad shape, and in a lot of pain. I'm sure a more experienced keeper on here could probably provide some info to help, but ultimately, I don't see how this is not an emergency vet situation. Assuming you have a vet near you that can treat chameleons.

Best of luck. I hope she ends up being okay! But I would 100% rush her in immediately. Today if possible.
Well thank you😢

This is a reptile Vet ASAP. This chameleon is in full decline. Betting the infection is what has taken over in her body and I bet she is septic now. You can tell because she is so thin and the eyes are completely sunk in. In other words to be very honest she is slowly dying. That wound is horribly infected which would for sure require antibiotics from the vet. And I see you have her back foot wrapped with a bandaid?
Yes, she has some skin problems too😢

Agree 200% with vet immediately. There is probably infection and she may even be septic at this point. We can help you find a vet if you need. Just give us your general location.
I am from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, I just need a doctor to talk to remotely

I’m sorry to say but she’s in trouble..the way she’s holding her chest, the sunken in casque and eyes are indications. I don’t like those little greyish marks on her leg either. Definitely needs to see a good cha vet asap.

Good luck! Keep us posted.

I’m sorry to say but she’s in trouble..the way she’s holding her chest, the sunken in casque and eyes are indications. I don’t like those little greyish marks on her leg either. Definitely needs to see a good cha vet asap.

Good luck! Keep us posted.
Sorry to say this but she died 😞 I was planning to take her to the hospital but I couldn't because it was night, I took care of her a lot, I'm sad.

Back
Top Bottom