A Christmas Miracle going unfulfilled

bigant25

I have been searching hi and low / near and far for a Sub Adult / Male CB Trioceros Deremensis with no luck. I was really hoping on getting one in time for Christmas as a gift for a loved one / gift for me :) I have been looking since October , doing lots of research and have an enclosure all set up and ready to go!

Unfortunately I cant find anyone who has a sub-adult (6 months or younger) for sale, I can find anyone with 'ANY' T. Deremensis for sale for that matter :(
I have private messaged lots of Forum members direct, i have posted on the classified wanted ads, i have checked the Fauna site classified ads, NOTHING

I was hoping to find a skilled breeder where i can see pics of the actual sire. I fell in love with this species since seeing pictures here on the forums.

CAN ANYONE HELP !?!?! please refer someone to me. I would be a Christmas Miracle!! thanks for reading

Anthony
[email protected]
646-808-9845

Attachments

• Usambara_Chamaeleo_deremensis.jpg
    Usambara_Chamaeleo_deremensis.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 86
Did you try TR Herp? I know the have females left. They just advertised on facebook a couple days ago.

Stephanie - thanks for your help it is much appreciated, as per your advise last time i reached out to TR HERP and they got back to me that they will have a new clutch in about 4 months time so i will try to keep on top of that if not other options present themself, thank you !

Sorry I don't have any CB males for you this Christmas :( I will definitely let you know when this next group hatches.

-Nicole
T.R. Herp

Stephanie - thanks for your help it is much appreciated, as per your advise last time i reached out to TR HERP and they got back to me that they will have a new clutch in about 4 months time so i will try to keep on top of that if not other options present themself, thank you !

lol. My name is Robert. My wife's name is Stephanie. She purchased my iPhone as a Christmas present. I can not figure out how to get her name off my email; it confuses everyone. I need to start using my gmail accountt

Robert , sorry about the mix up i noticed that in your emails

Nicole, thanks again

i appreciate the reply's from both of you

Back
Top Bottom