A chameleon...? False.

Lizardlover

Couldn't think of a funny title, but here's a quick picture of my new C. porcus or Cuban False chameleon. Pretty neat :)

Attachments

• IMG_5777.jpg
    IMG_5777.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 496
very interesting looiking lizard....for some reason the facial expression bugs me, has a sinister look but maybe its just me haha

hows its temperament?

Yea the larger ones intimidated me at first, the adults are impressive. This little one is very laid back and loves to hand feed, the adults are a bit defensive but are not too bad. They are snail eaters so I wouldn't want to be bitten by one.

I guess he figured cham people would like them. Think about how many people check the "anole" section. It says in the ad they are anoles though.

That is a cool looking guy to add to your collection. Where do you get snails to feed something like that? I wouldn't think they could eat very big snails. Sorry but eating snails - ugh.

Laurie, they are (thankfully) not primarily snail eaters, and eat just about anything a Cham will. They still have a very strong jaw for crushing shells, and you'd be amazed at some pictures I've seen of them eating huge snails.

Snipe, I only work Sundays.

Back
Top Bottom