a boy seduced by a woman!

Vegas Chad

Avid Member
Well the other day while cleaning cages I asked my sister to hold onto my 4 month old veild for a bit while I went outside to clean a plant. After a few she asked if she could put him into the empty cage because she had to use the little girls room, I thought nothing of it. So I come in and ask my sis as to which cage she put him, and she points to a cage which I know is home to one of my receptive females which I was saving for another male that I am going to get soon on loan from a friend. So sure enough I look inside and I see little magnum mounted on top of her pumping away! My little boy is now a man!!! The girl is now sporting gravid colors so I am going to assume he got the job done… haha.

I think that she seduced him…

An innocent Magnum, naive to the ways of a woman. :confused:
DSC02498.jpg

And the girl that can throw many different colors!
100_0459.jpg

100_0462.jpg

Oh embrace of love...
DSC02514.jpg

Money shot for Poh :D
DSC02511.jpg

And the once boy now a man, full of new found color not wanting to leave his date! :rolleyes:
DSC02517.jpg

DSC02522.jpg

Again,

You're dirty.
And your chams are dirty.

-Brad

*I really love the picture with their tails intertwined.:)

:) I wont deny it.

That is a cute/funny pic.

It was so funny watching them! If she moved he went along for the ride humping away… It really reminded me of the star wars where yoda was riding on the back of luke skywalker. . . :p

Hahaha, dude, that is so funny. Pretty graphic, but funny. I thought the "pumping away" was a nice touch. Reminds me of south park when Ike's kindergarten teacher seduced him, and all the men were all like "Niiiice".

Thats acuallty the name of my male Veiled. Because of how Chameleons shoot their tongue so fast.

WOW!
Four months old huh.:cool:
I gotta get my male going soon. He is really good looking for his age.
Are you mad at all?

Thanks! I am excited to see his color in another few months!
No, not mad... I would have never tried to mate a 4month old, but now I know that if I want to I probably can. She was going to get some action this week anyway, she just got a different guy than I had planned.

Back
Top Bottom