9 Days After Mating ;)

Nice...but the most important thing is did u get any incubator? Container for babies etc..etc
Yes.. I’ve read a bet on incubators , it’s like a two sided thing on spending 100+ bucks for an incubator or just get plastic food containers with hatchrite and storing them in a closet with controlled temps ranging for 73-80... I live in Florida.. I think I’m gonna have to go with the plastic containers but as I get more money saved up I may get one in the future

Yes.. I’ve read a bet on incubators , it’s like a two sided thing on spending 100+ bucks for an incubator or just get plastic food containers with hatchrite and storing them in a closet with controlled temps ranging for 73-80... I live in Florida.. I think I’m gonna have to go with the plastic containers but as I get more money saved up I may get one in the future
Closet is only for temp holding..if ur room has a thermostat that constanly provide steady temp.then u dont need the closet method.

How did u get started??
Well, last year for my birthday I asked for a chameleon, I did research for years on them.. so around may 14 I got my male from a breeder near me, and he gave me lots of info if I thought of breeding. Well, then a couple months later I saw Petco was having a reptile sale. (I hate these big chain stores omg) but, I went to see what they had possible sales on feeders when I used to get them there, well I saw fifi (aka chunky) I fell in love with her. Her personality was amazing. Sooo friendly, she seemed to be taken care of well there, and then some youngggg kid said daddy can I get that “kamaleonz” I instantly blonde it’d be bad if that kid got a hold of her. So I thought you know what I think I’m ready for this I’ve done my research on males and females in the past, so I decided to get her ! It’s been an amazing journey honestly, they have saved my life, I love them soooo so much. I can’t wait to keep one or two of their generation and cherish them. And also see the mystery locale chunky is... I have no clue what locale she is I wish I could be able to tell lol

Well, last year for my birthday I asked for a chameleon, I did research for years on them.. so around may 14 I got my male from a breeder near me, and he gave me lots of info if I thought of breeding. Well, then a couple months later I saw Petco was having a reptile sale. (I hate these big chain stores omg) but, I went to see what they had possible sales on feeders when I used to get them there, well I saw fifi (aka chunky) I fell in love with her. Her personality was amazing. Sooo friendly, she seemed to be taken care of well there, and then some youngggg kid said daddy can I get that “kamaleonz” I instantly blonde it’d be bad if that kid got a hold of her. So I thought you know what I think I’m ready for this I’ve done my research on males and females in the past, so I decided to get her ! It’s been an amazing journey honestly, they have saved my life, I love them soooo so much. I can’t wait to keep one or two of their generation and cherish them. And also see the mystery locale chunky is... I have no clue what locale she is I wish I could be able to tell lol
More than likely petco wouldnt keep a birth record they have their own whole saler to supply the cham to them...

Will do! I was also thinking maybe just a cheap wine cooler or mini fridge??
Fancy ha....i used to use this...i had 15 of them
genesisanglewht.JPG.cf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom