9 Days After Mating ;)

No no they yet she went down for a third or fourth time now though the sand interests her... it’s weird but she still been checking it out a lottttt, she’s been eating a little sand not as much as the first time
Whatever u do please leave her in complete privacy..cause she can easily to abandon her laying site n it could leads to egg bound if she takes a long time to lay

Whatever u do please leave her in complete privacy..cause she can easily to abandon her laying site n it could leads to egg bound if she takes a long time to lay
Yeah she’s had complete privacy I’ve jsut Been watching her through the camera XD she started eating a little bit, getting chunkier too much more round, I’ve read sometimes they eat the sand to replace the minerals etc she needs or to test the acidity levels of the lay bun substrate too possibly

Yeah she’s had complete privacy I’ve jsut Been watching her through the camera XD she started eating a little bit, getting chunkier too much more round, I’ve read sometimes they eat the sand to replace the minerals etc she needs or to test the acidity levels of the lay bun substrate too possibly
It could happen cause her body is producing eggs n it tells her she needs calcium...thats why u need to supplement all ur feeder prior she get eggs..and if she is not mating with any male then i would cut down her food to reduce the clutch size

It could happen cause her body is producing eggs n it tells her she needs calcium...thats why u need to supplement all ur feeder prior she get eggs..and if she is not mating with any male then i would cut down her food to reduce the clutch size
Yeah I’ve been doing her supplementation good, I’ve also done the calcium drops a couple times to boost her calcium , she mated with my male a couple weeks back 2-3 weeks I’ll have to check my paper in my room that I’ve been documenting her on.

Back
Top Bottom