75w for baby panther

that website is US. this one tht I found is uk. Is this the right one?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 7.54.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 7.54.14 PM.png
    568.4 KB · Views: 72
Just the LED;s are going to run warmer and the cool thing about the spot is it has its own built in fan to keep it cool

If you are running only this one you can do the LED's or the spot
Ok so storytime I just asked my parents if I can buy 200$ worth of more lighting (3 - one for each cage) and they said no. I said why and they said because you've been raising live plants fine inside their cages for 2 years without any problems WITHOUT JUNGLE LIGHTS. They have a point. For the past 2 years i've raised live plants in there without any problems with the plants.

Ok so why are you worried about it now? did all this come from the basking bulb? with that you will have to try different watts to see what gives you the correct basking temp 9 inches down. If you hold your hand to the screen and can't keep it there for a minute the baby will burn itself because they love to hang upside down for some reason from the top

Ok so why are you worried about it now? did all this come from the basking bulb? with that you will have to try different watts to see what gives you the correct basking temp 9 inches down. If you hold your hand to the screen and can't keep it there for a minute the baby will burn itself because they love to hang upside down for some reason from the top
unless he can climb glass we won't get to the top. heres his cage so far (not done)

still even if the heat bulb is suspended like 6 inches above the cage won't it still be too hot for him at 6 inches close?

Back
Top Bottom