75w for baby panther

I would not have basking over 80 degrees.... With the baby you need to lift the basking fixture up off the top of the enclosure and the UVB. He will try to screen climb the top. That UVB did you get?

I would not have basking over 80 degrees.... With the baby you need to lift the basking fixture up off the top of the enclosure and the UVB. He will try to screen climb the top. That UVB did you get?
I have an exoterra glass cage so I don't think he'd get to the top.... I use glass because IMO It keeps the cage hotter because in england room temp can get COLD. In the winter their basking spots get mid 70's

Although we are worried about ventilation so when we're in the house and they're under supervision we usually just keep the cages open. It's only if we're like watching tv or away from the house is when it's closed

I have an exoterra glass cage so I don't think he'd get to the top.... I use glass because IMO It keeps the cage hotter because in england room temp can get COLD. In the winter their basking spots get mid 70's
Including the top? Keep in mind that UVB will be blocked by glass, so if the top is glass, I'd replace it with screen or the UVB will have to be mounted inside.

For basking, it's not the wattage—it's getting the temps right, whatever wattage & distance combination that takes.

Yeah so with the glass cage... you want a very low wattage bulb. Did you get any other lighting for plants besides the ProT5 UVB?

I have the 36x36x18 Exo and they have vents at the bottom and screen at the top that causes a chimney effect. so the ventilation is excellent. Just watch your basking bulb and temps and monitor things very closely. I recommend running a Herpastat also. They are a great enclosure

I have the 36x36x18 Exo and they have vents at the bottom and screen at the top that causes a chimney effect. so the ventilation is excellent. Just watch your basking bulb and temps and monitor things very closely. I recommend running a Herpastat also. They are a great enclosure
I have the 24x36

I found this on a website i've bought from before

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 7.36.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 7.36.01 PM.png
    373.4 KB · Views: 81
Back
Top Bottom