61 left.

ChameleonRave

Avid Member
Well, I just got home from school a bit ago and I went to go check on the eggs and put a few drops of water in the hatchrite since it seems dry. Well my smallest egg has collapsed and i think that one more is infertile because its very yellow, but I'm not sure maybe under calcified? So I tossed out the egg. Just a question what do you do with the infertile eggs, I heard of people feeding them off to their other reptiles but it seems kind of gross to me D:. Hopefully I won't lose anymore.
Zac

Well, I just got home from school a bit ago and I went to go check on the eggs and put a few drops of water in the hatchrite since it seems dry. Well my smallest egg has collapsed and i think that one more is infertile because its very yellow, but I'm not sure maybe under calcified? So I tossed out the egg. Just a question what do you do with the infertile eggs, I heard of people feeding them off to their other reptiles but it seems kind of gross to me D:. Hopefully I won't lose anymore.
Zac

I would just toss it out. You have 61 eggs left?

I dont toss em til they start to mold or go bad. Ive seen some strange looking eggs that were still fertile. Best to just leave them alone til they either collapse or mold over and then toss em. ;)

Back
Top Bottom