6 month male ambilobe

bobcochran

Chameleon Enthusiast
While I was cleaning this guy's cage I put him in a tub, and he decided to flash his entire repertoire. And to show his disgust for the tub, he pooped in there and promptly climbed out!
IMG_3999.jpg

IMG_3988.jpg
IMG_3993.jpg
IMG_3984.jpg

what a good looking little guy
where did you get him ?
I have the pair that produced him. Yaqui, the sire is a red body blue bar, and the dam's sire was Rojo, another rbbb, and I got 3 males that look like this guy. This one hatched 3weeks before the rest of the clutch. I'm going to get rid of them, this pair didn't produce what I was hoping for. It takes so long to see what a pair's offspring are going to look like: from breeding to hatch 8-9 months, then another 6-8 months to check out the males color, and sometimes longer to color up! But it's part of what makes it so much fun!

Nice looking guy you got there. I love those reds!

I got rid of almost all of my panthers to make room for more montane species, then I see a pic of a good looking panther and it makes me want to get some more. That's the dreaded cycle I suppose.

Nice looking guy you got there. I love those reds!

I got rid of almost all of my panthers to make room for more montane species, then I see a pic of a good looking panther and it makes me want to get some more. That's the dreaded cycle I suppose.
Yeah, but look at his bars- sometimes blue sometimes red. I want the bars to stay blue! I always have panthers because the genetics are so much fun to play with.
The montane species are easier for me to care for because I live on the coast and it's perfect weather for them outside. I keep them out for almost 9 months of the year. During the winter I have to move cages a lot.

Back
Top Bottom