$5-$10 Jacksons

they sell em in the petstores for about 15 bucks here too- so common here on the island they are not worth much. You can find your own in about an hours worth of searching :) :D

they sell em in the petstores for about 15 bucks here too- so common here on the island they are not worth much. You can find your own in about an hours worth of searching :) :D

I would love a pair of jacksons. That was my first chameleon back in the 70's. Got a pair of them from my parents for getting straight A's on my report card.:D

Can you ship me a few when it warms up? It's 10 degrees outside...so I have to wait.

The last jackson i found on my weekly cham viewing expedition was a red/orange morph female. I called my friend who I knew wanted a cham, and he agreed to take it. A week later it had like 9 babies. He posts here sometimes, id love to see some pics and an update on how they are all doing :) imfaster, where are ya!

wow that is cheep. i wanna go to hawaii just to go cham findin. i would be interested in some too next summer ish as it is cold here too.

Darn that's cheap. I'll trade some for western banded geckos. those are everywhere here in phoenix. :p

Back
Top Bottom