4 Years!!!

okiroo

Avid Member
I thought ya'll might like to see my boyfriend of 4 years and I celebrating our anniversary! We went to a little German town a state over. Lots of fun if anyone every happens to be in Georgia I would definitely recommend it. (Helen GA)
full

full

posting more pics of the actual town give me a few mins :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy 4 years! :) We use to go to Helen just about every summer when our daughter was younger and attended the ballet camp at Brenau University in Ganinsville. Helen is gorgeous and we always enjoyed going. :)

4 years and he hasn't popped the question!!!!

That boy needs to step up! :D

Congrats!

LOL! he's only 19 and I'm only 20 ;). I want to drink at my wedding so maybe 2-3 more years.

Happy 4 years! :) We use to go to Helen just about every summer when our daughter was younger and attended the ballet camp at Brenau University in Ganinsville. Helen is gorgeous and we always enjoyed going. :)

Very cool! Did you eat at the bakery? it was amazing but sadly the bear park closed down.

Congrats on the four years!

Thank you :)!

Congrats on the four years! :D That looks like a really cool spot to visit. I'll have to put it on the list ;). Reminds me of the festivals up in the Catskill Mountains when I was younger. Thanks for the tip! :)

Congrats on the four years! :D That looks like a really cool spot to visit. I'll have to put it on the list ;). Reminds me of the festivals up in the Catskill Mountains when I was younger. Thanks for the tip! :)

Go during the summer they have homemade ice-cream and you can float down the river :)

Back
Top Bottom