4 Month old Raule - Ambilobi Panther

dcooley08

This little guy has grown very fast. Sired by Noki From Rottsko's first clutch.

He is loving his new cage that i re arranged today to incorporate his new LED Lights for the Ficus.

I also got a pic of his Pajamas:D

Enjoy

2012-10-14_17-20-06_593.jpg

2012-10-14_15-40-29_222.jpg

2012-10-13_20-39-32_465.jpg

2012-10-14_17-19-34_150.jpg

2012-10-14_17-20-10_687.jpg

Wait until I'm ready to purchase another Cham Noki babies will be hitting NYC ,there's not one baby that is not adorable

yes yes they are all top quality!! Im sure they would love NYC. If Sang gets another clutch from noki next year im going to pick up another one!!!

WOW. raule is gorgeous. great job w/ him! i'm so glad noki's babies are going to such great owners. :) oh btw, some clutch 2 males were bobbing their heads when i said NYC! LOL

WOW. raule is gorgeous. great job w/ him! i'm so glad noki's babies are going to such great owners. :) oh btw, some clutch 2 males were bobbing their heads when i said NYC! LOL

THANKS SANG!! He is doing great, well other than his eating habits. He really doesnt eat that much. maybe 4 to 5 crickets a day along with 1 or 2 butterworms, sometimes not even that much. but he seems happy so im not worried.

Hope all is well

THANKS SANG!! He is doing great, well other than his eating habits. He really doesnt eat that much. maybe 4 to 5 crickets a day along with 1 or 2 butterworms, sometimes not even that much. but he seems happy so im not worried.

Hope all is well

all is well over here. i'm sure he'll get his appetite back. just make sure to offer butterworms as a treat. otherwise, that's all he'll want to eat. ;)

all is well over here. i'm sure he'll get his appetite back. just make sure to offer butterworms as a treat. otherwise, that's all he'll want to eat. ;)

i thought that butterworms could be fed as a staple due to the huge amount of calcium they provide. His favorites are Mealworms which he gets maybe 3 to 4 a week. he never passes those up. but i do know that those are only treats due to hard digestion of the exoskeleton.

i thought that butterworms could be fed as a staple due to the huge amount of calcium they provide. His favorites are Mealworms which he gets maybe 3 to 4 a week. he never passes those up. but i do know that those are only treats due to hard digestion of the exoskeleton.

for staples, i only feed my chams crickets and dubias. others use silkworms as a staple too. everything else is a treat. try backing off everything except for crickets for a couple of weeks and see if he eats more crickets.

Back
Top Bottom