4 Month Old - How Many Crix?

AZJ0SH

I am ordering one of the 4 month old chams from FLchams, it said they're eating 1/2 criz and about 25 a day, does that sound right? That seems like a lot of crix each day at 4 months?

Also, can I feed once a day, or do I need to do some in the morning and some in the afternoon?

I am ordering one of the 4 month old chams from FLchams, it said they're eating 1/2 criz and about 25 a day, does that sound right? That seems like a lot of crix each day at 4 months?

Also, can I feed once a day, or do I need to do some in the morning and some in the afternoon?

Mine is about that age but only eats about 8-15 large crickets daily if doesn't catch a grasshopper or something

And I find he eats less if fed once a day so I feed twice

Once a day is fine. I would just feed in the morning at not at night so he has time to bask and digest his food properly during the day. 25 1/2 inch sounds like alot but they do have hearty appetities at that age. I fed around 15-20 but they were the quarter inch size.

i feed my 4 month nosy be 10 to 15 a day in two feedings one at 8 one at 3 or 4, he seems good and plump and has huge poos so i assume hes getting all he needs.

Back
Top Bottom