4.5 Month Old Panther Chameleon Unboxing

James777

Hi all,

None of my friends get excited about this stuff the way I do, although you might not believe it from the video :). In any case, I wanted to share my new joy with you other enthusiasts.

And to anyone who cares, details of his lineage are in the video description.

IMG_6117.jpeg IMG_6107.jpeg

James

Thanks everyone!

I wanted him to have respite in his new home before telling my two kids. Tomorrow their little eyes will see him for the first time, and they will come up with an incredible name that only a 4 year old could imagine. Also looks like we’ll be experiencing his first shed. Fun times!

Can’t believe it’s already been a month since the unboxing. We’ve been through 2 sheds and the mostly yellow and red pastels have turned into vivid greens and reds. He’s on a healthy diet of banana roaches, dubia, and crickets; and often eats from our hands.

The kids named him “Happy”, although he wasn’t too happy when I stuck my camera in his face for today’s photo.

Attachments

• C9BC6F5C-51EA-4114-987D-8A55E11F34A0.jpeg
    C9BC6F5C-51EA-4114-987D-8A55E11F34A0.jpeg
    393.9 KB · Views: 432
Thanks everyone! The growth transformation has been fun to watch. Excited to see what the next month brings.

Can’t believe it’s already been a month since the unboxing. We’ve been through 2 sheds and the mostly yellow and red pastels have turned into vivid greens and reds. He’s on a healthy diet of banana roaches, dubia, and crickets; and often eats from our hands.

The kids named him “Happy”, although he wasn’t too happy when I stuck my camera in his face for today’s photo.
He is a beauty! Love his colors.

Am i the only one surprised it was awake? Mine aways come completely a sleep...

Interesting. The other chameleon I purchased from them arrived awake too. It's a short trip from Kammerflage HQ to my house (~70 miles), but it's still overnight service so who knows.

Back
Top Bottom