33 Rudis gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any pics of your facility? Even though they're gone, info/pics on how you kept them successfully for so long would be cool.

Yeah I do. I will get some up in this tread in the next few days. I have to grab my camera from school and I can trow a few up for you, I may actually have that memory card here so it may be sooner. Just check back in a couple days.

I'll actually be starting a blog in the blog section about the experiences and such.

Yeah I do. I will get some up in this tread in the next few days. I have to grab my camera from school and I can trow a few up for you, I may actually have that memory card here so it may be sooner. Just check back in a couple days.

I'll actually be starting a blog in the blog section about the experiences and such.

any chance for the pictures yet?

Almost two weeks later and no pics.

Nope. And I'm guessing you'll survive. When I care to go through my memory cards for 3 year old pictures I will let you know, but until then feel free to wait just like everyone else that has requested them. You have already PM'D me about this and gotten an answer to your response. You'll get 'em when ya get 'em.

Yeah I do. I will get some up in this tread in the next few days. I have to grab my camera from school and I can trow a few up for you, I may actually have that memory card here so it may be sooner.

Oh, then I guess the statement above was inaccurate?

1+1=3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom