30 X High Planted Viv

hydrophyte

30 X High Planted Viv

I wanted to experiment a little bit and try to make a nice planted layout just with plants in my 30 X High fish tank. This is just a preliminary result.

23-VIII-12-ginger-city-I-m.jpg

I'm working on livestock ideas for this. I might add a few thin manzanita branches, but I'm going to count on the plants to fill most of the space. It will look more natural when I add some leaf litter to it.

Terrific man! Lovin it! Are u putting an animal in there or just making a very pleasing to veiw terrarium.. none the less it should fill in nicely and looks excellent!

Terrific man! Lovin it! Are u putting an animal in there or just making a very pleasing to veiw terrarium.. none the less it should fill in nicely and looks excellent!

Amazing... Your plant selection is spot on...

Thanks. I might not put any animals in here--I like it as it is with just a nice planting. Sometime later I might consider some Ranitomeya or other real small frog.

Wow, Such a nice plants you share here, I also like to high planted at my home. I also have 30 X high planted pots available so can you tell me all plants name so I can purchase very easily.

Back
Top Bottom