3 month old panther trying to vomit?

WashingtonCham

Established Member
I don’t know what to make of this but it really scared me seeing it. There are some free crickets in his cage from this morning but I don’t think he had just eaten one but I can’t be positive. I’m really nervous about if he’s gonna be ok though.

That looks a bit like what mine do just before they shed but it was way more dramatic. If he starts shedding in the next couple of days that's what it was. If you hear a popping noise when he breathes or see stringy ropy saliva then he may have a respiratory infection. I suspect a shed.

That looks a bit like what mine do just before they shed but it was way more dramatic. If he starts shedding in the next couple of days that's what it was. If you hear a popping noise when he breathes or see stringy ropy saliva then he may have a respiratory infection. I suspect a shed.
Yes that’s what I’m closely watching for I was told same thing. Just curious how often do they shed? I know it’s quite often I’ve had him couple weeks and havnt seen one yet. Thanks

I know it’s not a lack of water so I lowered my fogger time during the night fearing to much moisture and creating a r.i. Infection. I guess I shouldn’t say I know but based on his stool and like I say constant access to water I don’t think it’s that. So I hope your right with the shed that would be a big relief. Scared me when it looked like he about fell off the branch

You were correct woke up this morning and he’s in full shed thanks again :)

Back
Top Bottom