3 month old CBB Ambilobes from D.H. and Mrs Fireball

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is here! She looks awesome! Or, as my wife put it, "precious"! My wife took lots of pics and a video of her and sent them to me on my phone.

Thanks again!

We have her in one of our larger cages.... she she be in a smaller cage for a bit?

She is here! She looks awesome! Or, as my wife put it, "precious"! My wife took lots of pics and a video of her and sent them to me on my phone.

Thanks again!

We have her in one of our larger cages.... she she be in a smaller cage for a bit?

Mines not here yet but he has a 18x18x36 waiting for him with a huge umbrella plant.

Last edited:
Here's my new guy from Cain.. He has already ate 2 silk worms and is drinking water..

6272d1222792973-my-new-baby-panther-1.jpg

Thats great guys!!!! KC, as long as she can find her food it shouldnt be a problem. Are you going to cup feed. I used a smaller dixie cup that she could reach in easily.

Tbs, Cage looks good. You do have a uvb bulb dont you?

Thats great guys!!!! KC, as long as she can find her food it shouldnt be a problem. Are you going to cup feed. I used a smaller dixie cup that she could reach in easily.

Tbs, Cage looks good. You do have a uvb bulb dont you?

UVB bulb I have just waiting on fedex to bring me my fixture should be here by the end of the day. He is enjoying the sunlight as we speak.

Just got them in Cain. Thanks. Should I keep the females together for now or seperate them? They are bigger then I expected which is good! Thanks!!!

UVB bulb I have just waiting on fedex to bring me my fixture should be here by the end of the day. He is enjoying the sunlight as we speak.

Very good. They can go without uvb for a few days without doing any damage so if something may happen and it gets there a day or 2 late dont worry to much.

Hey Long! Glad you like them. If you do keep them together just watch for aggression between the two. They were all seperated in a multi enclosure set up. The only thing that seperated them was screen so they are used to seeing each other. They are a good size for 3 months. BBWs hahaha. Keep me posted on them! and the snake;)

Glad to hear that Justin. I received mine today also. The panther looks a little small but Im sure she will grow into a nice big girl. The veiled came out hissing away. I quickly put her in her enclosure misted well and am now giving her privacy. They didnt come untill almost 12! Like 10 till. I dont know if you can get a refund on the GUARUNTEED 10:30 arrival but if so do it! Keep me posted!

I'm trying to find something to put them in. Should I use a bag also? Also do you know if UPS is cheaper or USPS. I got work in 2 hrs so trying to get things ready.

I dont know who is cheaper. i would just go with ups. Im not sure on shipping snakes either. A cloth bag would be good with some type of padding in the box. Sorry Im not much help.

Glad to hear that Justin. I received mine today also. The panther looks a little small but Im sure she will grow into a nice big girl. The veiled came out hissing away. I quickly put her in her enclosure misted well and am now giving her privacy. They didnt come untill almost 12! Like 10 till. I dont know if you can get a refund on the GUARUNTEED 10:30 arrival but if so do it! Keep me posted!

Glad to hear she's still a ball of fire.:)
Yea, Mikes babies are slow growers. I have one that is smaller then her, and she is 2 1/2-3 months old.:eek:
That's crazy! I spent like 55$ and it didn't even get there on time.:mad:

Just give them some time.
All chameleons grow at different rates, and I think slower is healthier.
It's all a matter of time, eventually they will have a growth spurt.
Once they start eatting larger and more crickets, then they will explode.

So everyone made it to the new homes today safe and sound:D I am excited and kinda sad at the same time. I miss my babies already:rolleyes: but it feels good to bring joy to others. May all the little ones live long and happy lives.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to call me anytime.

Oh, I have 1 male left!

No more left!

All of the available babies are gone. I will have 20 more ready in about a month or so. If you would like to reserve one send me a message. Also if you have a good deal of experience and would like to purchase a younger one before they are 3 months send me a message.

Thanks to all who purchased one off of me. It was a great experience to deal with everyone and I am happy everything went smoothly, Cain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom