3 month old CBB Ambilobes from D.H. and Mrs Fireball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cainschams

I have some males and females ready for new homes as we speak. They are all very active and all are eating 1/4 inch crix, dubia nymphs and silkies. I am asking 180$ plus shipping for them. I am also offering a one week health guaruntee.

The sire is D.H. He is a yellow body red bar with some very unique barring. Mrs Fireballs sire is a red body blue bar. I hope the little ladies grow up to be as beautiful as mom. These guys have great potential to throw a wide variety of colors with the background of the parents.

I will accept paypal, check and moneyorders. If you have any questions please give me a call at 240 627 0352 or work 301 739 7241.

Thanks, Jared Cain

D.H. sleeping
Picture383.jpg

Fired up
Picture326.jpg

Mrs Fireballs sire and her
Fireball.jpg

DSC_0271.jpg

Babies. Male 1
No longer available. Thanks tbs!

male2.jpg

No longer available. Thanks Justin!

female 1
No longer available. Thanks again Justin!

female2.jpg

No longer available. Thanks Alex!

I also have a female with a damaged tail. If interested let me know and we can figure out a deal on her. Here is a small pic
female4tail.jpg

Last edited:
Cain, Can you send me over a baby picture of #1 that I'm getting so I can print it out and put it with his cage :)

male1.jpg

You can copy it from here right? If not shoot me a message and I will send you one after band practice which I am very late fore:rolleyes:

Here are a few more pics of females 2 and 4/damaged tail. Let me know PantherVeiled.

Here is another of the lady with the tail damage.
Picture476.jpg

and another of #2
Picture475.jpg

Female #2 is the only one left and is being inquired by someone right now. You can still message me about her if interested.

Thanks Jeffery! She will be shipped out Monday night and be there before 10:30. Give me a call or message if you have any questions at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom