US 3 month old Ambilobe YBBB Panther Chameleon babies for sale!

ArizCats10

Hi, I have two clutches of baby Ambilobe Yellow Body Blue Bar (YBBB) Panther Chameleons for sale that hatched between 06/10/21 and 06/29/21. The babies are currently between 3 and 3 & 1/2 months old and have been very healthy since they hatched. They have been fed a diet of Melanogaster/Hydei fruit flies and 1/8" & 1/4” crickets.

I have included a history/genetics of their Sire & Dam's below and there is more information and pictures on our website which is listed on my profile.

I am asking $250 for the Males and $125 for the Females plus the cost of overnight shipping. (Overnight shipping quotes by zip code available)

Feel free to message on here or e-mail me at [email protected] with any questions you may have or if you are interested, Thanks!

History and Genetics of Sire and Dam's:

Viserion x Patch-

Viserion (Rambo x Skittles [Dam's Sire]) is a BEAUTIFUL Blue Bar Ambilobe, hatched 8/10/19 that we received from Kaz Kameleons! Rambo/Skittles have lineage leading back to Kammerflage Kreations, I will update with exact lineage names when Kaz Kameleons provides it

Patch (Jude [Sire] x Kako [Dam]) is from iPardalis and was Jonathan Hill's favorite female from Jude and Kako’s first clutch, hatched 6/5/19 and was one of his breeder females for a short time before we were lucky enough to purchase her. Her line is an extremely strong Yellow Body Blue Bar Ambilobe group, and we are lucky to be passing on her strong genes!

Viserion x Pula-

Viserion
(Rambo [Sire] x Skittles [Dam's Sire]) is a BEAUTIFUL Blue Bar Ambilobe, hatched 8/10/19 that we received from Kaz Kameleons! Rambo/Skittles have lineage leading back to Kammerflage Kreations, I will update with exact lineage names when Kaz Kameleons provides it

Pula (Semmi [Sire] x Cera [Dam]) is from Kammerflage bloodlines, Semmi's sire is "Giga-vony" (AKA Old Yeller) and Cera's sire is the famous "Ampiosongo-fantatra" (AKA Also Known As")View attachment 310990View attachment 311000View attachment 310991View attachment 311002View attachment 311004View attachment 311003View attachment 311005View attachment 311006View attachment 311007

Last edited:
Also, I will be posting updated pictures of the babies hopefully today as quite a few of them have really grown in size over the last few weeks!

Back
Top Bottom