3 babies 2 yellow unformed sacks

Leaf

My chameleon Liz recently had babies.She had three babies.there was two yellow sacks at the bottom of her cage.She still looks pregnant though she is not skinny like most chameleons are when they have babies.Did she stress drop them?They are kind of small babies.Two of them are doing good but the other one is dieing.Liz does have mouth respiratory problems and now mouth rot.Does anyone know about this? Btw Liz is a jackson chameleon

Last edited:
I can't help you with Jackson babies but I would recommend getting Liz to a good chameleon vet before it's too late.

I can't help you with Jackson babies but I would recommend getting Liz to a good chameleon vet before it's too late.

that's the thing my dad and i don't have enough money to spend on a vet.So i don't know what to do about her

Liz's colors are black stress colors.She was in the cage with another jackson -Leaf.Leaf is not in that cage anymore though

Where do you live maybe someone from here will take her and give her the medical treatment that she needs. There's also a rescue in CA that will take her for sure. I'll see if I can find you the link.

There is a reptile show that comes to my town.The girl that we got Liz from works for a vet and can get the medicine. The next show is in august though:(

Back
Top Bottom