3 and a Half Month Old Sambava

PrettyInInk87

So here is little Hugh right after his first shed with me. I see greens starting to poke through. Can't wait for him to shed again, and again! :)

IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

oh, I remember those days of waiting to see every little bit of color! My daughter and I would literally sit there for hours watching him to see if he would change! lol! I just saw your post and don't worry it will happen, you just have to be patient!. I was explaining before as the Kammerflage explained to me that the Sambavas take more time to color than say the Ambilobes who seem to show more colors at a younger age..

Aww enjoy him while he is a baby, trust me time flies lol

He is a cute but I think he may need some lovely ladies ;)

oh, I remember those days of waiting to see every little bit of color! My daughter and I would literally sit there for hours watching him to see if he would change! lol! I just saw your post and don't worry it will happen, you just have to be patient!. I was explaining before as the Kammerflage explained to me that the Sambavas take more time to color than say the Ambilobes who seem to show more colors at a younger age..

Yes I read something about that somewhere... I was a little bummed but i'm sure the wait will pay off, especially after seeing your little guy Romeo, Wow! I think Hugh is going to take after his daddy, lol!:) I really hope so...

Aww enjoy him while he is a baby, trust me time flies lol

He is a cute but I think he may need some lovely ladies ;)

Tell me about it, I have a 3 year old son and I think time just flashed by. :( He's getting so big. :) So i'm sure Hugh will grow in no time. ;)

Only three and a half and that much green? You might have one of the faster little guys.

Only three and a half and that much green? You might have one of the faster little guys.

I think he may be just a tad bit over 3 and a half, so maybe 3 and 3 weeks? When I picked him up I was told he was a little over 3 months old and I have had him for 2 weeks. ;) He doese have lots of pretty greens.

Edit: His daddy has lots of green.

yup that constant one eye they keep on you.....sometimes it freakes me out

I KNOW! He has one eye on me while at the same time has the other on something behind him. Lol! It's so cute though... I try to sneek up from behind him sometimes and one of his eyes will just roll all the way back all of a sudden and catch me. :eek::p:):D

Thought I would post more pictures on this same thread instead of starting a new one. :D I pulled Hugh out for a thourough cage cleaning and I was taken back at how much color he has now, seems like he got it over night!:eek: I took advantage of him being out and snapped a few shots of him in front of a mirror. :) I hate how the flash drained out the greens... :(

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

AWSOME:eek::cool:

hugh is getting his colors...i think his barring is gona b amazing!!!;)

red and maybe black

Back
Top Bottom