3 and a Half Month Old Sambava

No keep posting them I can't wait to see him fully colored he is adorable! ; )

I will, I just REALLY enjoy getting comments on his pictures. I think he the COOLEST little guy EVER! Even though there might be other Chams better looking than Hugh, he's my Hugh, lol! :D

Post pics once he sheds :)

Yup, every time he sheds I post pictures but even then, a couple of days, or even weeks after he sheds, his colors just keep coming out up until his next shed. I don't want to miss anything... :D

Beautiful chameleon! :) Mine is only 3 months old, but I hope it turns out to be as awesome as yours.

Aw, I got my little Hugh when he was 3 months! Make sure and take LOTS of pictures so that you can go back and compare them, see how he grows into a "man", lol!:) Thank you!

Hugh now 5 and a half months old.

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1074.jpg

IMG_1077.jpg

IMG_1047.jpg

IMG_1052.jpg

IMG_1057.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

IMG_1216.jpg

Awesome... Wow I'm going to steal your free range setup idea too. :cool:

Hugh is a good looking cham. Prob gets it from his mama. ;)

Nice thread. I love how he just keeps showing more and more color. I've been taking pics of my two ambilobe's since I got them at the Pomona show and all I can see is their growth so far. Nice job.:)

Hugh after his 3rd shed! = )

Hugh is now almost 6 months old and has just finished his 3rd shed with me. :D He is beginning to get more reds and out of nowhere started showing some pretty yellows. :eek: Ah, I just love my little guy. :eek: What else can I say? My heart just flutters every time I see him. Lol!

IMG_1426.jpg

IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg

IMG_1394.jpg

IMG_1423-1.jpg

IMG_1386.jpg

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_1444.jpg

IMG_1446.jpg

IMG_1452.jpg

And finally a new sleeping picture. :D
IMG_1455.jpg