2023 pomona reptile show

I went, it was super crowded and $17 just to park was a bit much...

tamura designs debuted their acrylic enclosures and I have to say I'm sold.

Timberline bugs was giving away bugs for free and I felt that it was kinda crappy that they were essentially taking business away from companies and vendors who brought paid bugs.

Also I saw WAY to many 3d printed articulated animals that were downloaded for free, printed for basically pennies, and being sold with no credit to the creator for way too much money but maybe I'm the fool for not taking advantage of that myself.

I ended up buying some new decor, a arcadia bulb, and some feeders (not from timberline) so I got what I wanted.

Almost impulse bought a Crested or gargoyle gecko and a enclosure from tamura but I resisted to do some more research!

I went, it was super crowded and $17 just to park was a bit much...

tamura designs debuted their acrylic enclosures and I have to say I'm sold.

Timberline bugs was giving away bugs for free and I felt that it was kinda crappy that they were essentially taking business away from companies and vendors who brought paid bugs.

Also I saw WAY to many 3d printed articulated animals that were downloaded for free, printed for basically pennies, and being sold with no credit to the creator for way too much money but maybe I'm the fool for not taking advantage of that myself.

I ended up buying some new decor, a arcadia bulb, and some feeders (not from timberline) so I got what I wanted.

Almost impulse bought a Crested or gargoyle gecko and a enclosure from tamura but I resisted to do some more research!
20230107_133936.jpg
20230107_133934.jpg

Looks good but after a week or two of misting that acryilic might have water buildup stains and wont be clear. i had that issue with acryilic fish tanks at the water line. Just saying

Back
Top Bottom