• Votes: 3 8.1%

• Votes: 2 5.4%

• Votes: 12 32.4%

• Votes: 6 16.2%

• Votes: 8 21.6%

• Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations to the many winners and everyone that submitted a video. Thanks to all who voted and especially those who voted for my boy Rex and the hornworms who gave their all to make this video possible.
In the spirit of education Rex a male xanth and one of my female T.j.j., Falchion, both do this behavior for favorite foods usually caterpillars. I was surprised to see it in a feeding behavior as it looks identical to me to a mating dance. I was doubly surprised to see it in a female but Falchion is special and anything is possible with her IMHO.

Congratulations to the many winners and everyone that submitted a video. Thanks to all who voted and especially those who voted for my boy Rex and the hornworms who gave their all to make this video possible.
In the spirit of education Rex a male xanth and one of my female T.j.j., Falchion, both do this behavior for favorite foods usually caterpillars. I was surprised to see it in a feeding behavior as it looks identical to me to a mating dance. I was doubly surprised to see it in a female but Falchion is special and anything is possible with her IMHO.
My Jacksons used to do a similar head movement around food. Ive never seen any other species do that (around food).

I want to thank everyone that participated in this video contest. It takes a lot of effort to create a video and we could not do these contests without your participation. It also takes a lot of time to watch each entry before voting.

I'm out of town for a couple days and don't have access to photoshop. Images that announce the winner for the home page and social media will come later this week.

I want to thank everyone that participated in this video contest. It takes a lot of effort to create a video and we could not do these contests without your participation. It also takes a lot of time to watch each entry before voting.

I'm out of town for a couple days and don't have access to photoshop. Images that announce the winner for the home page and social media will come later this week.
Thank you it was really fun thanks for the help

Thank you to everyone who voted for my video! I'm stoked that I won bronze!! Bronze looks a lot like gold ngl! 😁

And congrats to the winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Two legends claimed gold and silver! I couldn't be salty if I tried. Very happy with the outcome! Plus, tying with @Action Jackson, a god of a chameleon keeper, is an honor.

I plan on making more videos in the future, and I'll be sure to post about them here so those who are interested don't miss it.

Back
Top Bottom