2021 Chameleon Calendar Now Available

IMG_20201221_155855276.jpg

Me posing with Hammy. 💖 My real name is Faith. Lovely to know you all.

Um yeah if anymore threads like this get started! Like I don't understand why iphone cant put a button on the side of the phone so you can easily take a selfie. I am just not that coordinated. I mean I trip walking on flat surfaces...

It could always become and annual thing ;)

Guys! I found an error in the calendar.
Where the picture of bentley is on the back it shows beman- photo by beman but it should be bently- photo by beman.
View attachment 286431

View attachment 286432
Shhhhhhhhhh I was not going to say anything.... I did not want to make Brad feel bad. But yall know it is my love Bentley and that is all that really matters. ❤ I need to get another head shot like this. You would be shocked he does not have all the translucent skin any more.

Shhhhhhhhhh I was not going to say anything.... I did not want to make Brad feel bad. But yall know it is my love Bentley and that is all that really matters. ❤ I need to get another head shot like this. You would be shocked he does not have all the translucent skin any more.
Im so sorry! 😬 Yes, bentley is what matters. 💖

Im so sorry! 😬 Yes, bentley is what matters. 💖
Your fine hun. :) It is partially my fault. I did not know he was using Bentley's picture. I thought when he asked me he was talking about Beman. It was not until everyone started getting calendars I realized that 2 of my boys were in the calendar. So he asked but I assumed it was Beman he was talking about. ;)

Your fine hun. :) It is partially my fault. I did not know he was using Bentley's picture. I thought when he asked me he was talking about Beman. It was not until everyone started getting calendars I realized that 2 of my boys were in the calendar. So he asked but I assumed it was Beman he was talking about. ;)
Okay thanks. All good. 😊

I love when you pop up Michael! Miss you in the forums.

I’m still here, just work got crazy this year. I work in Grocery, so right after getting back from a training in North Carolina, COVID crap turned life into craziness... It definitely limited my time, to say the least. I’m trying to get a better balance of work/life, but other stuff keeps getting in the way. Can’t complain though, I am very blessed and know so many that don’t have things as easy as I do, no matter how tough things get.

Back
Top Bottom