• Votes: 12 27.3%

• Votes: 4 9.1%

• Votes: 4 9.1%

• Votes: 9 20.5%

• Votes: 6 13.6%

• Votes: 9 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol my video just cuts it at 35 secs but I freaking love what I call their lead dance! Go stop go stop go... Lol makes me crack up. But just to be sure, am I meeting the requirements? I read them and I'm almost completely sure I am but I need a second opinion.

Lol my video just cuts it at 35 secs but I freaking love what I call their lead dance! Go stop go stop go... Lol makes me crack up. But just to be sure, am I meeting the requirements? I read them and I'm almost completely sure I am but I need a second opinion.
It meets all the requirements but if possible I suggest using YouTube instead of Instagram.

It meets all the requirements but if possible I suggest using YouTube instead of Instagram.
Ok thanks, I'm not allowed to have a YouTube channel because of my parents so I hope you guys can manage but thank you for checking!!

I’ve gotta get on it!!! Deadline for submission is midnight Monday? Or Midnight Sunday? Im a procrastinator!
FF759461-A243-434C-81C6-A1F8135005F7.jpeg
I’ve been waiting

Bracket voting has ended. Thank you to everyone that watched all the videos and participated. The top 3 videos from each bracket will now be combined into a final vote.
Voting will begin Friday.

There were some really great videos that did not make the final vote. I want to thank those members for participating and encourage them to try again. Our next video contest will be this summer. If anyone has a suggestion on how we can improve the contest please let me know privately or create a separate thread.

Back
Top Bottom