2018 Chameleon Calendar

So PUMPED for the new calendar to come out! I absolutely STINK at photography, so I'll never see my handsome boy on its pages, but I still get so excited when it comes in the mail. ;)

I'm running behind schedule a bit and hope to get voting started by Sunday. If anyone still wants to participate with the calendar development I will accept images received before noon on Saturday.
I sent in one last time did you ever get it i wish to put my veiled chameleon in one because hes cute

I sent in one last time did you ever get it i wish to put my veiled chameleon in one because hes cute
I don't have any calendar photos from you. Feel free to send something before noon tomorrow and make sure to meet the minimum size requirements.

hi, you never got back to me on whether my pictures were successfully submitted. i would love to know if my chams are eligible. thanks!

I'm running behind schedule a bit and hope to get voting started by Sunday. If anyone still wants to participate with the calendar development I will accept images received before noon on Saturday.
What size calendar are we looking at for purchase? I hope their will be a couple of different sizes to pick from. What where the passed years like? As members can we vote on the size?

What size calendar are we looking at for purchase? I hope their will be a couple of different sizes to pick from. What where the passed years like? As members can we vote on the size?

The calendars are normally 11 x 8 and 1/2. Unless Brad changes something this years, there's only one size. What you will vote on are the photos that will be in the calendar. I've been getting the calendar since it started. Not only for my self but gifts for neighbors and friends. They are gorgeous if you like chameleons.

IMG_3386.JPG
IMG_3384.JPG
The calendars are normally 11 x 8 and 1/2. Unless Brad changes something this years, there's only one size. What you will vote on are the photos that will be in the calendar. I've been getting the calendar since it started. Not only for my self but gifts for neighbors and friends. They are gorgeous if you like chameleons.
I got this on at Barnes & Noble this is ... its one of the more popular sizes. This cat one is 7"w X14" L. Which is perfect for a side of the refrigerator. So these two calendars are about the same... good to hear. I have voted in the pass on pic's. So I'm assuming there will be a different pic for every month of the year in the calendar right?
Thank your for your reply.

Omg !!!! That March one is sooooo cute and funny I can’t wait to see the end results would we be able to buy the calendars from here ?? Side note did he try to eat it ? Was it photoshopped ?

Omg !!!! That March one is sooooo cute and funny I can’t wait to see the end results would we be able to buy the calendars from here ?? Side note did he try to eat it ? Was it photoshopped ?
how did you get to see which photos made it?

Sorry about the additional delays. Voting will definitely begin this weekend. Like in previous years entries will be broken up into several categories and voting for each will last a couple weeks. My goal is to have the calendars available by mid-November.

The polls are open:

Veiled Chameleons - pick your favorite 2
Panther Chameleons - pick your favorite 3
Other Chameleon Species I - pick your favorite 2
Other Chameleon Species II - pick your favorite 2

The winning photo in each poll will be included in the calendar. Other photos that do well in the polls may be included as well. In addition to that, several favorites chosen by site staff from recent photo contests may also be added to the calendar.

Last edited:
The polls are open:

Veiled Chameleons - pick your favorite 2
Panther Chameleons - pick your favorite 3
Other Chameleon Species I - pick your favorite 2
Other Chameleon Species II - pick your favorite 2

The winning photo in each poll will be included in the calendar. Other photos that do well in the polls may be included as well. In addition to that, several favorites chosen by site staff from recent photo contests may also be added to the calendar.
how do we vote?

Back
Top Bottom