2018 Chameleon Calendar Now Available

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
I'm proud to announce that our 2018 calendar is now available :D

This is our 10th annual calendar developed by the community at Chameleon Forums. Like in previous years the result was a great success and I want to thank all of the chameleon owners, photographers and voting members that participated. Calendar proceeds go towards the maintenance and further development of Chameleon Forums.

Calendars are now available in the bookstore.

Is there a tracking number when it ships or no? I forget from last year if there was or not. Looks like some really great pics in this!

Is there a tracking number when it ships or no? I forget from last year if there was or not. Looks like some really great pics in this!
I believe that a tracking number is emailed by Paypal but it's not something I've personally tested recently. All orders have shipped so if you message me your info I'd be happy to get the details for you.

xmas2.jpg

To ensure delivery before Christmas please order by 2pm Monday December 18th.

Chameleon Bookstore Link

I believe that a tracking number is emailed by Paypal but it's not something I've personally tested recently. All orders have shipped so if you message me your info I'd be happy to get the details for you.

Actually just got it in the mail a couple days ago. It looks WICKED!!!! Thanks so much! I love that the Chameleon Forums does this every year! I love it! Can't wait to do it again next year! BOOM! :)

Back
Top Bottom