2017 Chameleon Calendar Now Available

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
I'm proud to announce that our 2017 calendar is now available :D

This high quality wall calendar was a community effort that resulted in great success. I want to thank all of the chameleon owners, photographers and voting members that participated. Included are beautiful chameleon photos representing 11 unique species from 6 different genera. Calendar proceeds go towards the maintenance and further development of Chameleon Forums.

Calendars are now listed in the bookstore and are available for immediate shipping.

We sold out of calendars yesterday. That was not expected for several more weeks. I want to sincerely thank everyone that ordered one. It's a great way to contribute to Chameleon Forums.

A limited second printing was ordered this afternoon and should arrive by the end of next week.

Wow the calendar looked amazing this year, so many different species! You guys really out did yourselves

Yes, you can order now. The second print order is small and I don't know how long they will last. I expect to ship them out next Friday or Saturday.

Is there still room to order the 2017 second printing? When I click on the links, I only see the 2016...

Back
Top Bottom