2016 Chameleon Calendar Now Available

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
I'm proud to announce that our 2016 calendar is now available :D

This high quality wall calendar was a community effort that resulted in great success. I want to thank all of the chameleon owners, photographers and voting members that participated. Included are beautiful chameleon photos representing 8 unique species from 5 different genera. Calendar proceeds go towards the maintenance and further development of Chameleon Forums.

Calendars are now listed in the bookstore and are available for immediate shipping.

The following 15 members have photos in the calendar:
Alexl, asongforyou, Chameleon Paradise, Claudiachams, fester2226, giesle, jannb, NHenn, OldChamKeeper, pigglett79, ponders, reptileguy112, shaunaroxanne, Trace, YunaTheVeiledCham

santa.png

For delivery before Christmas order by Monday morning and choose priority mail.

Just ordered my calendar and can't wait for it to arrive :)

I got mine a couple days ago, opened it up and was like, hey that looks like jannb's veiled. Sure enough, I flip it over and it says cover pic by @jannb. Beautiful pic btw. I only looked at the January pic so far and it is amazing. Can't wait to see what the rest of the year brings me. Thank you to everyone involved in the calendar making process!

I got mine a couple days ago, opened it up and was like, hey that looks like jannb's veiled. Sure enough, I flip it over and it says cover pic by @jannb. Beautiful pic btw. I only looked at the January pic so far and it is amazing. Can't wait to see what the rest of the year brings me. Thank you to everyone involved in the calendar making process!

That's my boy Spike. Luie and Camille's grandson. He's very special to me and starting to show signs of old age. I am so please he maded it to the cover this year.

The hubby is madly in love with the January chameleon. He keeps saying "Let's get that kind!" Gorgeous photos this year (every year).

Just bought one...I meant to buy one earlier when they first came out and completely forgot. Thanks for the reminder Brad!!

Back
Top Bottom