2014 Fantasy Football @ Chameleon Forums

Trace, you may want to stock up for this weekend :p

kleenex.png

Oh wow, thank you for pointing that out, that is a great deal on Kleenex! Just in case you have forgotten though, I appear to be in first place right now and plan to continue this trend through the rest of the season and the playoffs. :p

Being a superstitous football person, I need to make two adjustments. I CAN AND WILL NOT HAVE STEELER PLAYERS ON MY TEAM. THEY MUST GO NOW! I would rather lose the fantasy league than jeopardize my real team, who will lose anyway without my help. Antonio Brown and Markus Wheaton must leave the team premises. Will look in at yahoo on how to dump them and/or trade. Any takers, let me know. Absolutely, unacceptable. Willing to take waterboys or cheerleaders for them. Speaking of, give me two cheerleaders to go, please. :D

Being a superstitous football person, I need to make two adjustments. I CAN AND WILL NOT HAVE STEELER PLAYERS ON MY TEAM. THEY MUST GO NOW! I would rather lose the fantasy league than jeopardize my real team, who will lose anyway without my help. Antonio Brown and Markus Wheaton must leave the team premises. Will look in at yahoo on how to dump them and/or trade. Any takers, let me know. Absolutely, unacceptable. Willing to take waterboys or cheerleaders for them. Speaking of, give me two cheerleaders to go, please. :D

I can't tell if you are a Steelers fan or hate them.

If you are peeing orange then I worry. You may be seriously dehydrated or your kidneys are very angry. Time for a urine check.

I just realized Ray Rice is on my team. I automatically lose just for that, don't I? :(

Edit: WAS on my team. Dropped him like he dropped his girlfriend. What... too soon?

Back
Top Bottom