2014 Chameleon Calendar Now Available

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
I'm proud to announce that our 2014 calendar is now available :D

calendar2014ad1.jpg

This high quality wall calendar was a community effort that resulted in great success. I want to thank the hundreds of chameleon owners, photographers, and voting members that participated. Included are beautiful chameleon photos representing 10 unique species from 6 different genera. Calendar proceeds go towards maintenance and further development of Chameleon Forums.

Calendars are now listed in the bookstore and are available for immediate shipping.

The following 18 members have photos in the calendar:
ActionJackson, armando, Boakesey, CandyMan, Chameleon Paradise, coldbloodedAL, Ferdy Timmerman, jannb, Kammerflage Kreations, LLLReptile, Miss Lily, Olimpia, pigglett79, ponders, shaunaroxanne, showjet95, szpond, Trace

Coupons!
We are always looking for ways to improve the calendar and recently came up with the idea of including coupons to some of our sponsors. We think it will be beneficial for everyone involved. Seven sponsors decided to participate this year and a one-time use coupon to each company will be included for free with the purchase of every calendar. The estimated total discount from all seven coupons exceeds $100 and covers feeders, supplies and of course chameleons.

coupons1.gif

Participating sponsors:
Mist King
Komeleons
Kammerflage Kreations
Dr. O's Tie-Dyed Chameleons
DIY Cages
Coastal Silkworms
Aqua Zamp

Support Chameleon Forums and save throughout the year with the added coupons :)

Calendar just arrived! It's gorgeous! I'm really pleased with the quality.

April might be my favourite photo - he's having so much fun! Congrats to all the photographers.

Mine arrived yesterday and I'm very impressed with how it turned out. looking forward to having it up in my office for next year.

Chris

coupon info

We have received many questions recently concerning the calendar coupons so I thought I would post some additional information.

+ All coupons expire on 12-31-2014.
+ All coupons are one time use only.
+ Each participating sponsor has one unique coupon.
+ All coupons require at minimum a unique coupon code that comes with each calendar.
+ The total value of all coupons combined exceeds $100.

coupons1.gif

Participating Sponsors:
Mist King
Komeleons
Kammerflage Kreations
Dr. O's Tie-Dyed Chameleons
DIY Cages
Coastal Silkworms
Aqua Zamp

A few examples: (details listed on coupons)
Buy one silkworm pod get a second free.
10% off your next order of a chameleon.
10% off your next order of cages and supplies.

I want to sincerely thank everyone that supported Chameleon Forums by purchasing a 2014 calendar. The proceeds are being used to help pay for some planned site upgrades. I also want to offer a special thanks to the sponsors above that added a coupon to the calendar. Please consider our sponsors for your next reptile or amphibian related purchase.

We still have limited quantities but expect to sell out soon.
[ Bookstore Link ]

We still have about a dozen calendars left. If you want to make a contribution to Chameleon Forums this is a great way to do it. Calendar coupons expire on December 31st 2014.

Bookstore Link

Got mine! Hopefully there were some coupons available, but regardless, its nice to support the forum! :)

It was 100% my pleaseure. :)

I recieved it yesterday. (Quick!)

The calendar easily exceeded my expectations! Very well made and on very nice quality paper. The photos are very detailed and clear.

It's has a very noticable position in my office, next to my (beautiful wife and family) and adds some much needed color.

full

full

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom