2013 Chameleon Calendar Now Available

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
I'm proud to announce that our 2013 calendar is now available :D

calendar2013ad1.jpg

This high quality wall calendar was a community effort that resulted in great success. I want to thank the hundreds of chameleon owners, photographers, and voting members that participated. Included are beautiful chameleon photos representing 10 unique species from 7 different genera. Calendar proceeds go towards the maintenance and further development of Chameleon Forums.

Calendars are now listed in the bookstore and are available for immediate shipping.

Last edited:
The following members have photos in the calendar:
BradypodionBerlin, CainsChams, clarkrw3, Dez, DrSpyro, Ferdy Timmerman, imcurt, IWantOne, jannb, justjumpit621, Miss Lily, MovieManMania, Olimpia, showjet95, Trace, Zamorajc24.

WHOOPPEE!!! Monty made it in this year! Thanks to everyone who voted for him! He is a little star, bless him! I am chuffed to bits and very proud of Monty! :D:D:D

I clicked on that link too and it sent me to last year's calendar. :confused:

However if you click on the link that says 'Bookstore', that one works!

Awsome!! stuff I will place my order now!!!! Congrats to all the memeber who made the cut as well as those who did not. So happy for you and Monty Tiff.
I am going to make it my mission to get into next years :)

I just placed my order for calendars, Luie light Holiday cards and the new Madagascar DVD with no problems.

Last edited:
WHOOPPEE!!! Monty made it in this year! Thanks to everyone who voted for him! He is a little star, bless him! I am chuffed to bits and very proud of Monty! :D:D:D

Congrats Tiff I couldn't be happier for you and for the little man Monty. Just watching Monty grow from a tiny thing to his big self now, always makes me feel I know and love him along with you.

The following members have photos in the calendar:
BradypodionBerlin, CainsChams, clarkrw3, Dez, DrSpyro, Ferdy Timmerman, imcurt, IWantOne, jannb, justjumpit621, Miss Lily, MovieManMania, Olimpia, showjet95, Trace, Zamorajc24.

Congrats to all of you who made the calendar, the pictures are awesome and I will enjoy them all year!

Gonna order mine next pay day, by the looks of the amazing photos there may not be availability! Hope you guys print more if you run out :)

Congratz everyone :) Beautiful chameleons all around!

WooHoo! I got mine today! It’s really nice and addition of the Canadian holidays was a neat touch. I work in printing and the paper, print and finishing quality is top notch. This is a great calendar and it ultimately supports a forum we all enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom