4. To tell a joke to
5. To say how bad your boyfriend is.
6. To say how bad your girlfriend is.
7. To say how good your boyfriend is.
8. To say how good your girlfriend is.
9. To be a pet.
10. To watch you play roblox.
11. To watch you play mincraft.
12. If you have no BFF a chameleon can be your BFF.
13. To snuggle up with your chameleon.
14.To make you feel safe at night.
15. To have a friend you can call a homey.
16.To play chess with.
17. To watch Arrow with.
18. To watch The Flash with.
19. To chat with.
20. To take pictures of.
21. To watch thim in his/her habitat.
22. Oops I went over the number of funny reasons. Oh well.
23. None of these jokes are to be taken Serious.
24. Bye.
25. By micky 23.

Way to go kiddo! But as your dad, I have seen you doing most of those with Mr. Narnia! He sure is a sweet, cuddly guy!
20161230_143436.jpg

1.To watch TV
2. A Best friend
3. To play with
4. To tell a joke to
5. To say how bad your boyfriend is.
6. To say how bad your girlfriend is.
7. To say how good your boyfriend is.
8. To say how good your girlfriend is.
9. To be a pet.
10. To watch you play roblox.
11. To watch you play mincraft.
12. If you have no BFF a chameleon can be your BFF.
13. To snuggle up with your chameleon.
14.To make you feel safe at night.
15. To have a friend you can call a homey.
16.To play chess with.
17. To watch Arrow with.
18. To watch The Flash with.
19. To chat with.
20. To take pictures of.
21. To watch thim in his/her habitat.
22. Oops I went over the number of funny reasons. Oh well.
23. None of these jokes are to be taken Serious.
24. Bye.
25. By micky 23.
Do you play chess ? Frances won't play chess with me !!. She told me her finger are to small .

So, @Micky23 , I will list my own top 20...
Hope you don't mind :)

Top 20 reasons to have a chameleon...

01. Watching people's reaction when you tell them you own a chameleon, and then seeing their faces when you show them a picture :cool:.
02. Playing hide and go seek and realizing that the chameleon is just much better at the game than I am.
03. Seeing 4 cats more interested in the feeders than the actual chameleon.

04. Watching the TV and suddenly realizing your chameleon is looking over your shoulder.
05. Seeing him enjoy basking outside in the sun.
06. Leaf Walking.
07. Trying to get the perfect picture for the photo contest... and then realizing you are terrible at photography :rolleyes:.
08. To fulfill that strange internal compulsion to desperately seek validation from something that is emotionally unavailable... @Lathis , No, it's not just you :LOL:.
09. Watching the look of disdain when I am rearranging a vine so the misting does not drip off leaves into the feeder cup. "Dad, I wanted that leaf there :cautious:."
10. Hand feeding silk worms and then suddenly realizing that I am just a slave to a chameleon and its food.
11. Realizing that my cham's feeders eat better than I do.
12. Little Grabby Spock Hands... @ZacharyLeesWife , I don't know who originally compared them this way, but you came to mind (y).
13. Noticing after the fact that your chameleon has moved the misting nozzles and caused the front door to be covered in water so you can't see in.
14. The first day your chameleon shows those amazing adult colors just long enough to make you wish you had a camera.
15. To have long conversations with, only to realize about half way through that your chameleon cannot hear you... but you keep talking anyway o_O.
16. To constantly worry about and make sure he is healthy and happy... (I know we all do this)
17. Hundreds of small incisions on my hands and arms from those Razor Claws :eek:.
18. Small little "V" patterns on your pothos leaves (Yes, for Veiled keepers mainly)
19. Building and maintaining enclosures.
20. It brought me to the Chameleon Forums and I have met so many cool and different people on here ;).

There are more, but I'll limit it to 20 :coffee:...

01. Watching people's reaction when you tell them you own a chameleon, and then seeing their faces when you show them a picture :cool:.
02. Playing hide and go seek and realizing that the chameleon is just much better at the game than I am.

04. Watching the TV and suddenly realizing your chameleon is looking over your shoulder.
06. Leaf Walking.
07. Trying to get the perfect picture for the photo contest... and then realizing you are terrible at photography :rolleyes:.
08. To fulfill that strange internal compulsion to desperately seek validation from something that is emotionally unavailable... @Lathis , No, it's not just you :LOL:.
09. Watching the look of disdain when I am rearranging a vine so the misting does not drip off leaves into the feeder cup. "Dad, I wanted that leaf there :cautious:."
10. Hand feeding silk worms and then suddenly realizing that I am just a slave to a chameleon and its food.
12. Little Grabby Spock Hands... @ZacharyLeesWife , I don't know who originally compared them this way, but you came to mind (y).
13. Noticing after the fact that your chameleon has moved the misting nozzles and caused the front door to be covered in water so you can't see in.
14. The first day your chameleon shows those amazing adult colors just long enough to make you wish you had a camera.
15. To have long conversations with, only to realize about half way through that your chameleon cannot hear you... but you keep talking anyway o_O.
16. To constantly worry about and make sure he is healthy and happy... (I know we all do this)
17. Hundreds of small incisions on my hands and arms from those Razor Claws :eek:.
18. Small little "V" patterns on your pothos leaves (Yes, for Veiled keepers mainly)
20. It brought me to the Chameleon Forums and I have met so many cool and different people on here ;).

All of this. Spot on lol

06. Leaf Walking.

Its creepy how close this is to me....:confused: I guess us chameleon keepers just have A LOT in common!:p

Back
Top Bottom