2 panther chameleons, considering rehoming

jamest0o0

Chameleon Enthusiast
So this is just a possibility*, it would be very hard for me to rehome either of these guys. They're special to me, but it may be necessary. I am buying a house that needs a little work and with 2 kids(one on the way), furthering education, work, etc I just don't know if I'll be able to give them the space and time I would like to at the moment. I still have a YL parsonii which I will be keeping. Both panthers are a little over 2 years old, a nosey be and ambanja. I didn't post this under the marketplace because my primary concern isn't making money on them, but finding them an excellent home with an experienced keeper, some access to outside, varied nutrition, and a good bit of space. I dont want to promise anything just yet because i need to talk it over with the wife and think about my options, but I'd like to get a feel for who might be interested. If I decide to part ways I'd like to get $150each + shipping(local pick up would be great, I have loads of feeders and supplies as well. I'm in western PA).

My ambanja has lived most of his life on a pretty large free range, he is very friendly and likes to climb on people(or anywhere). I find he is unhappy in cages due to him being free ranged for so long. Even in the dragonstrand atrium he was up and down trying to get out constantly.

My nosey be is active and lives happily in a DS atrium. Also very friendly, but more shy than the ambanja. One note of this guy, for whatever reason he struggles catching food. Have had his fecals tested, mouth/eyes checked, fed a varied diet, preformed vit A(among other supplements), with a huge range of gutload ingredients. So he needs cupfed by hand and obviously limits him from flying insects. Everything else about him is completely normal.

Pictures: first is nosey be(about to be sleeping), second is ambanja, third nosey be again.... just found these quick on my phone, can get more.

Attachments

• 20190107_002603.jpg
    20190107_002603.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 148
  • Resized_IMG_20190112_174506_2542.jpeg
    Resized_IMG_20190112_174506_2542.jpeg
    151 KB · Views: 131
  • 20180813_215324.jpg
    20180813_215324.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 141
Back
Top Bottom